Parent Association Activities
- Establishment and care of the relationship between the parents, students, and teachers as well as the representation of parents in the School Community Board.
- Approximately 4 – 5 board meetings a year.
- Yearly general meeting with a cash audit and election (every two years) and also with an invited speaker on certain topics.
- Visit conferences of national parent associations.
- Organization and cooperation with diverse school events (school festival, Matura graduation).
- Snacks (for a donation) at the Parent-Teacher Conferences.
- Support from parents for the assertion of your rights entitled to you by the School Law.
- Help and support for needy students.
NEW! Application forms are laid out in the school’s secretary’s office or can now be downloaded on the internet from the school’s homepage.
- Accident Insurance for our students.
- Bus rides for our school teams (football, handball, basketball, volleyball); bus rides for school events.
- Support for the graduating classes.